We will guide you how to enduringly delete a Yahoo ID using Yahoo’s website as well as how to get rid of Yahoo accounts from your iPhone or Android Yahoo Mail app. Before removing your Yahoo account, you must be sure that you have canceled all paid Yahoo services and saved your Flickr photos if applicable.
- Visit https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user
- Go in your email address and password.
- Then Continue.
- Put your email address again.
- select yes, terminate the account.
When Permanently Terminating The Accounts
- Visit Yahoo account deletion page. Search https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user in the address bar and Enter.
- Come across email address, then click Next. You’ll find the field on the right side.
- Put your password and click log in.
- Scroll down and Continue. At the bottom of the page.
- There will be outlines the terms of deletion, as well as remind you to cancel all paid Yahoo services.
- Enter email address again.
- Enter Yes, terminate this account.
Following the above steps, will schedule your account for deletion. Incoming 90 days, your Yahoo Id will be permanently deleted.
Terminating Yahoo Accounts on MobileOpen Yahoo Mail.
- Open Yahoo Mail.
- Click on ☰. It’s is in the left corner of the top screen.
- It will invoke a pop-out.
- Select Manage Accounts. This is near the pop-out menu.
- Click Edit. It’s in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click Remove to the right of an account. A red button is on the right side of the account you wish to remove. All mentioned steps will guide you to remove your selected account from the Yahoo Mail app, though it does not delete your account from Yahoo.
- You need to repeat the steps for each account you want to remove from Yahoo email.hoo!-Accounts