I listen to more issue related to facebook account login. You are not single! A number of people faced the same situation every day. Facebook offers several automated ways to recover your account. Whether you forgot your password or can no longer log in because some update arises from time to time, you have several options. We’ll show you how to recover your Facebook account, step-by-step. Follow some steps easily.
Go to the Facebook official page and try to log in if unable to login follow some instructions.
- Click Forgot or recover your password on the login page.
- After click finds your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and click >Search.
- Find your previous mail id from your list and paste here. If you don’t have access to any of these, click on another option to recover.
- Enter a new email id or number that you know you can access and click “Continue.”
- Click on my friend List and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
- You’ll see a set of instructions that includes a URL. The URL contains a special security code that only your trusted contact can access. Collect the security code from him/her fro recover your account
- With the help of this security code to access your account.
After recovering your account or log in, delete your security code for a safe future and prevent the hackers. Kashtra technologies is a third party tech support company that gives you full support 24/7. Contact Facebook customer service Number +1-877-219-1215 to interact with our technician to get help.