Some devices like printers or multifunction printers print on both sides of the sheet automatically. If the printer doesn’t have this competence then it prints simply on one side of a paper and they are called single-sided prints.
Steps for Duplex printing:
. Load A4 papers into the input tray to stay away from the page order issues.
- On the device, the screen opens the text document you want to print and click File > print or press Ctrl+ p.
- choose HP Officejet 4650 Printer from the list and then pick printer properties or preferences.
- On a small window appears on the screen, select the printing shortcut tab.
- You need to choose two-sided printing.
- If the shortcut tab or duplexing shortcut is not available then click the layout or finishing tab depending on the tab displays in your version.
- Put the two-sided printing option and select the binding option where your documents want to look like a booklet or tablet.
- Click OK to print.
- After one print remove the printed paper from the output tray.
- Fill the printed papers into the input tray
- Flip the papers so that the printed side of the paper is facing down in Rear loading printers.
- Place the printed side facing up with the bottom edge into the printer or the top edge into the printer in Front loading printers.
C· Carry on to print on the other side.
The previous Blog describe in detail How to Check HP Printer Driver
Set up Auto Duplex printing from the Menu
- In HP Officejet 4650 menu, locate the section that allows you to edit the general settings or Eco settings.
- Update defaults for duplex printing on the settings option.
- Spin on all the defaults settings to your printer to change into an automatic duplex mode.
- Turning on this setting it will be printed on double side by default.
- Printing it will save your money over time depending on the quantity of printing by duplex.
Contact HP Printer Customer Service Number or to dial HP Support phone Number +1-877-219-1215 for quick Help