Get HP Printer Print PDF File via Laptop or Desktop.
When you struggle to print a portable document format (PDF) file from Adobe Reader, the file does not print. HP Printer Print PDF File within a command
Step 1: Uninstall and then reinstall the software
Reinstall and Uninstall the Adobe software to obtain the newest version of Adobe Reader.
- In Windows, search for an open put in or remove programs.
- In the list of install programs, click Adobe Reader, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
- If a User Account Control message displays, click Yes.
- Go behind the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal. If the software uninstall procedure does not start or an error displays while uninstalling, download attach problems that block programs from being installed or removed (in English) from the Microsoft website, and then try uninstalling again.
- When Adobe Reader uninstalls, shut all programs and web browsers, restart the computer.
- Open a web browser, go to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (in English), and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Attempt printing the original pdf file again.
Step 2: Change the default program or get help in HP to call +1-877-219-1215
Construct sure Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the default program for viewing pdf files. Windows 10, 8, 7
Step 3: Make the Print of pdf file from the HP Smart app (Windows 10)
If having a computer with Windows 10, you can make use of the HP Smart app to print pdf files.
- Visit HP Smart (in English) in the Windows Store, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- If you have one printer, the app automatically selects your printer. If Having multiple printers, click the printer icon, click Select a singular Printer, and select your printer from the list. Easy process HP Printer to Print PDF File. Quick help to connect HP printer customer service
- Click the Print File, and then click Print Document.
- Put the pdf file in the Documents folder, or browse to another folder where the file was saved.
- Choose the pdf file you want, and then click Print.
- A preview of the print job displays in the Print Preview window.
- From the preview window, you can decide on a different printer or make any changes to the print settings, such as paper size or output quality, if necessary.
- View Preview window, click Print.
Step 4: Try Test printing with a diverse pdf file
Print a similar pdf file to resolve if the issue occurs with a specific pdf file or all pdf files, or printer’s memory is full.
- Just close the original pdf, and open a new pdf file.
- Click File, in the pdf file, select Print from the list, an assessment the settings, and click Print.
- Some pdf files are large and take a long time to process. The printer’s memory might have been full if the file prints, you can stop troubleshooting. As Adobe suggest at least 2 MB of RAM to print at 300 dpi and 4-6 MB of RAM to print at 600 dpi.
- If the file does not print, continue to the next step.
Step 5: Print the pdf as an image
- Open the original pdf file.
- Click File, and then select Print from the list.
- The Print window opens.
- Click Advanced.
- The Advanced Print Setup window opens.
- Click the Print As Image checkbox, change any other settings as desired, and then click OK.
Read our Previous Blog of How to Connect HP printer to Computer