Connect HP Printer with my computer
When you Get a new Hp printer and want to connect HP Printer with my computer. Here are the steps which will lead to the final result of Hp printer connected to the computer.
- Take out your new printer.
- Unpack them nicely.
- Go after the setup instructions to take out packaging.
- Just Plug in the cord, power on the printer, turn on the printer and install print cartridges.
- Let the printer to go through its startup schedule, including printing an alignment page if applicable.
- Decide one of the connection methods described below.
- If your printer supports it and you choose an Ethernet (wired) connection, connect it now and skip to installing the printer software.
- Download HP Printer Driver from an official site
Note: While connecting with an Ethernet connection the printer’s wireless system is disabled for that moment. Get quick help to dial +1-877-219-1215.
Above are the few steps which will lead to printer connection with your computer. Still, you have some hurdle then connect with Hp printer technical team where they will answer all your connection related issues, guide accordingly.
Read our Previous Blog of Connect HP printer with iPhone
Get directly help to visit HP Printer Customer service