When you Get a new Hp printer and want to connect Hp Printer to your computer. Here are the steps which will lead to the final result of Hp printer connected to the computer.
1. Take out your new printer.
2. Unpack them nicely.
3. Go after the setup instructions to take out packaging.
4. Just Plug in the cord, power on the printer, turn on the printer and install print cartridges.
5. Let the printer to go through its startup schedule, including printing an alignment page if applicable.
6. Decide one of the connection methods described below.
7. If your printer supports it and you choose an Ethernet (wired) connection, connect it now and skip to installing the printer software.
Note: While connecting with an Ethernet connection the printer’s wireless system is disabled for that moment.
Above are the few steps which will lead to printer connection with your computer. Still, you have some hurdle then connect with Hp printer technical team where they will answer all your connection related issues, guide accordingly.